Home » Posts tagged 'Sweden'
Tag Archives: Sweden
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s 2012 National Lakes Assessment: data now available online March 22, 2017
- Lake Annie’s Song: A TEDx Talk and Interview with GLEON’s Evelyn Gaiser February 9, 2017
- Samiullah Khan, New Co-Chair Elect for the GLEON Student Association January 30, 2017
- GLEON Embraces Citizen Science December 20, 2016
- Revisiting GLEON’s 18th All-Hands Meeting in Gaming, Austria September 12, 2016
By Liz Ryder and Eleanor Jennings
The first NETLAKE (Networking Lake Observatories in Europe, EU COST Action ES1201) training school took place from 12th to 17th June 2014 at the Erken Laboratory, Uppsala University, in Sweden. A multi-disciplinary group of 23 trainees from 19 countries took part. The training focused on automated monitoring and high-frequency data analysis, and included techniques for building simple temperature sensors, deployment, data analysis and processing, data visualization and practical data management.
By Ludmila Brighenti and James Rusak (CCC chair)
It is with joy that the GLEON Collaborative Climate Committee (CCC) and Graduate Student Association (GSA) welcome Paula Zapperi and Thomas Harmon as new members of the CCC, and Liz Ryder as the new co-chair of the CCC. They were elected to be the member of the committee in February 2014, and we are excited to see the new enthusiasm and contributions they have to offer.