Home » Posts tagged 'news'
Tag Archives: news
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s 2012 National Lakes Assessment: data now available online March 22, 2017
- Lake Annie’s Song: A TEDx Talk and Interview with GLEON’s Evelyn Gaiser February 9, 2017
- Samiullah Khan, New Co-Chair Elect for the GLEON Student Association January 30, 2017
- GLEON Embraces Citizen Science December 20, 2016
- Revisiting GLEON’s 18th All-Hands Meeting in Gaming, Austria September 12, 2016
The GLEON Student Association (GSA) welcomes Facundo Scordo as the new co-chair elect. He has a background in Environmental Sciences and is currently enrolled as a Ph.D. candidate in the Geography department at the Universidad Nacional del Sur in Argentina. Facundo was elected to the new leadership role in February 2014 and is expected to take the co-chair position, after the G16 meeting in 2014, and the chair position, after the G17 meeting in 2015. Congratulations, Facundo!
We intend to use this blog as the substitute for the Graduate Student Association (GSA) newsletter, but this is for everyone, not only for the students! We hope it provides easier design and management, as well as more timely posts once it’s rolling!
Please let us know any news/opinions you’d like to share with the GLEON community here. 😀
The Editorial Team